Our mission is to meet customer expectations through our telephone service; committed to customers so that they are more efficient as a result of the quality service we offer, providing solutions with high quality standards and innovative technology.
Our vision is to be a benchmark in this sector, not only for the good service but also for the added value we give thanks to people and technology. Being a leading company in contact center services, helping to exceed the expectations of our customers; contributing efficiency and quality to the service; and betting on the human and professional development of our workers.
Our values are what define who we are and how we want to be in order to grow within the company. These values influence the service when answering a call and ultimately our business goals. If our current and potential recipients assume our values as inherent in the company in the end it will have an impact on the profits we make:
- Attitude - We can have a good training base and a lot of experience in the workplace but without having a good attitude we will get few results. Attitude is the basis of everything.
- Respect - Vital value in order to foster a favorable work environment. Respect for the person regardless of function and position. We are all people and we are all important.
- Customer Orientation - Meeting the customer’s need is our mission, so we need to enjoy talking to them and being able to help them.
- Commitment - Professionalism with what we do. Feeling part of the business; and to think that if the company is doing well for me, it will be fine for me.
- Teamwork - We share. By sharing, we learn and if we learn, we grow. If my partner is doing well, I will be fine too.
- Communication - Communication is not just about expressing everything that should help improve our work environment, relationships and our day to day life; but it is also knowing how to listen. Things get better, they prosper, and they are resolved if they are heard and spoken.